An update on the animal situation; Amy and Katie are considering calling me Dr Dolittle due my ability to attract animals to my house, sadly without much success. The cat did return with her kittens, after moving them away, but the tom cat found them and she had to evacuate again. I am still not sure if they survived the tom cat because I haven’t heard or seen them since.
The poor bird was always so flighty and I could not work out why until Mr Touray said that the children would attack it with sticks when I wasn’t home. They eventually broke most of her eggs and she gave up, so I didn’t get to see the chicks.
The last of the animals has been a little puppy. The other day I was working late at night and a little puppy wandered into our office at the college, climbed under my desk and played with my feet till it fell asleep. The poor little thing was very skinny, though very cute. If I could guarantee it a good life I would have taken it home. When it was time to go I just said ‘Pup I’ve got to go’ and it woke up and walked out. The animals here are so peaceful – although they are not pets they are very friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment