You might be wondering from all my previous posts if I am on holiday or working! Well I have just been asked to start on a new project which I am putting out there in case anyone wants to help. I have been asked by Horija, one of the ECD lecturers and a specialist in her field, to assist in establishing a nursery school in her region. Next weekend I will assist her in 'sensitisation' which is going from door to door and explaining the need for a nursery school (telling parents why nursery education is important). Horija also asked me if I know of any sponsors. This I will not commit to but I will put feelers out. If anyone who reads my blog is linked to an organisation that would consider financially sponsoring a nursery school over a long period of time please contact me and I will put together some details.
Again this project is only in it's baby steps so it may not get off the ground, but if anyone was keen on sponsoring (commiting a sum of money each year), it has more opportunity to be sucessful.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment