Hi,
I have had no time to update so I am sorry if you keep checking and there is nothing new - to be fair you should maybe leave a comment so I know you are checking. I just figured everyone must be bored of this by now.
Ok, Nic has been and gone - photos and what we did when he was here will be posted as soon as I have time to write it up.
As for that since Nic has left (1 week), I have had Lucy and Kate stay. I have edited a 190 training document down to 150 pages (it is a group effort but I got the job of editor as the only one with ECD experience and with English as a native language). So now I have produce my first training manual. I have also assisted to write a report for Unicef on school transition and ECD in the Gambia. Still yet to be finished.
I am now getting ready for the new ECD term which starts tomorrow for me and goes for 8 weeks. I am lecturing in one subject (Teaching Approaches) and will also lecture the Primary Teacher Trainees in their face to face course which starts next week. That means until September I will be lecturing 24 hours a week. So blogging might be a little sparse.
A lot is happening so I will try and post it. It is looking like I will be home in at the end of December or the first week of January at the latest. Any job offers are welcome!
I have had no time to update so I am sorry if you keep checking and there is nothing new - to be fair you should maybe leave a comment so I know you are checking. I just figured everyone must be bored of this by now.
Ok, Nic has been and gone - photos and what we did when he was here will be posted as soon as I have time to write it up.
As for that since Nic has left (1 week), I have had Lucy and Kate stay. I have edited a 190 training document down to 150 pages (it is a group effort but I got the job of editor as the only one with ECD experience and with English as a native language). So now I have produce my first training manual. I have also assisted to write a report for Unicef on school transition and ECD in the Gambia. Still yet to be finished.
I am now getting ready for the new ECD term which starts tomorrow for me and goes for 8 weeks. I am lecturing in one subject (Teaching Approaches) and will also lecture the Primary Teacher Trainees in their face to face course which starts next week. That means until September I will be lecturing 24 hours a week. So blogging might be a little sparse.
A lot is happening so I will try and post it. It is looking like I will be home in at the end of December or the first week of January at the latest. Any job offers are welcome!
Nice pic, Rachel! And yes, I was one of the people who kept checking and is now happy to read more.
ReplyDeleteWe're still here and still checking. As Ines said - nice pic of you and Nic.
ReplyDelete