Thursday, July 22, 2010

Amy's Going Away
















Since Nic has left it has been really hard, because I miss him even more now. The worst bit is that work is very busy with all the catching up from my time off and while Nic was here, and in the few weeks since, most of the volunteers I have become friends with have gone! Amy, my next door neighbor, had her going away last weekend. The theme was African dress and wigs (or hats or hair styles). She has now flown back to England. I am lucky that I won’t be left lonely because Lucy, who is currently staying with me, will teach ECD with me and stay in Amy’s house for the next eight weeks. After that I will have lost Amy and Anne and have two new neighbours Jane and June (there has to be something in the first initial I think!).

No comments:

Post a Comment