skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rachel in The Gambia
The views and opinions on this blog are my own and are not representative of VSO or AVI.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Staff Picnic
We had our staff picnic on the weekend. Here are the pics - Ang I hope you are taking note... staff picnic on the beach!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(122)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(10)
The last few days I have been organizing my teachi...
Day to Day Life
St Louis Jazz festival - photos to come when the i...
The Journey to St Louis - photos when the internet...
Rubbish
Achieving the unachievable
Gospel Music
Basse
Staff Picnic
A video I made for St Malachy's school
►
April
(19)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Rachel Farran
Hi, I am heading to the Gambia to do volunteer work for Volunteer Services Overseas. I will be working in the Gambia college. Here are my adventures.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment