Sunday, February 7, 2010

Other Volunteers


We have seven new volunteers in our group. Kate and Lucy from England are going to Soma with Kanti (who is Indian but lives in Toronto, Canada), Liz, Pete and Phil are from Wales and England and are going to Janjandura and I am going to Brikama.

I have also met Amy and Anne who will live in my compound - aparently we have mango and orange trees and fantastic neighbours.

Yesterday Amy, Andrew, Emma and Cathy showed us around. They all work in Education.

We also met Marella, Emily, Suki and many others yesterday. All of them are lovely and trying to get to know our group and help us. There are a lot of volunteers around Brikama, which is great as I will have a big support network.

Here is a photo of our group and Cathy and Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment